miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

Waterfall Card

Hola!
El sábado pasado hice un taller de scrap para niños, y elegí  esta tarjeta para empezar.
Ya he hecho un par de tarjetas así que podéis ver en el blog, pero a esta le he dado un aire más infantil.
Espero que os guste.

Hi!
Last Saturday I taught scrap to some children, and I decided to start with this project.
I've already made a couple of these cards and you can see them in the blog, but I gave a childlish touch to this one.
Hope you like it.






2 comentarios:

  1. There are some interesting closing dates on this article however I don't know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like extra! http://www.supplements4help.com/diabazole/

    ResponderEliminar